PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited) is the leading telecommunication company in Pakistan. It is providing telephone and internet services nationwide. PTCL is an excellent medium in Pakistan when it comes to providing the best telecommunications service. In this article, we will discuss how to change PTCL WiFi Password. Many users forget their wifi password and they don’t know how can they recover their password. So, here we tell you complete details regarding this issue.
Steps to Change PTCL WiFi Password
If you forget your password to PTCL WiFi or want to recover your password then follow the steps that are given below;
- In the first step, “Open your Browser” such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.
- Go to the search bar in the browser and type “IP Address“. The IP address for almost all subscribers of PTCL is “192.168.10.1“. To enter this in the search bar.
- After you enter your IP Address then they ask you about your “Name and Password“. Put these details.
- The official page of PTCL will open and will show some options.
- On the side of the left hand, select the “Wireless” option on this page.
- Then they give you “Security options“. Select security options that are WAP\ WAPI.
- After you select the security option then you can “set your new password”. You can set anything that you want as your password.
- Now, “Save the Password” that you chose by clicking on apply or save button.
Related Article; PTCL Packages
In this article, we discussed How to Change your Wifi Password. The users can change or recover their WiFi password of Ptcl by following the steps. We shared complete details regarding ng this. We shared all steps to change passwords. Further, if there is a question in your mind or you are facing any trouble then comment below.