In this article, you will know all the details about to check Zong remaining internet MBs. How to check Zong remaining MBs in internet packages, how to check remaining MBs in Zong 4G devices, Zong 4G SIM and bolt+. You will know the Zong remaining MBs check code. If you want to know all these details, please read the article completely.
how to check remaining mbs in zong
Most people use the internet for their daily activities. Now the internet has become a necessary part of our life. now people cannot live without the internet. Therefore, many people use MBB devices and 4G devices to use the internet. 4G devices have many advantages. you can use the internet anytime and anywhere in the world. Therefore, most people are moving toward 4G packages. Zong also offers different internet and 4G device packages to facilitate their customers.
Therefore, each telecom company in Pakistan is tried to provide cheap and affordable internet packages included MBB devices, 4G devices, 4G SIMs packages to facilitate their customers more and more. Zong is also one among them. it offers very cheaply internet packages for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Moreover, Zong also offers 4G SIMs to its customers. Today everybody uses 4G technology to use the internet. But there is a problem that most people do not know how they can check Zong remaining MBs in their internet packages, 4G devices, 4G bolt+ and 4G SIMs. Whenever you subscribe to the Zong internet packages, you are always looking for how much MBs are remaining. But they do not know the Zong remaining MBs check code. In this article, you gain all the latest information to check the remaining MBs. You also know the Zong remaining MBs check code.
We are going to share with you complete method and you know that how can check the remaining internet data. It is noteworthy that the Zong has upgraded its MBB device interface to make it more attractive. Now we discuss about remaining MBs. I will provide you with with all detail step by step.
How to Check Remaining MBs in Zong 4G Internet Packages
The Zong is the best telecom company that provide you one-time-code to check all the remaining resources for any internet package that you have subscribed on your mobile phone. the list of codes is given below:
- Dial *102*1# for a summary.
- To check remaining SMS, dial *102*2#.
- For check remaining minutes, dial *102*3#.
- To check remaining MBs, dial *102*4#.
- To check remaining balance, dial *222#.
How to Check Remaining MBs in Zong 4G Device
But before we go to check MBs in 4G devices, you should need to know about the master number. A master number is a number which attaches to your 4G device. When you buy a new Zong 4G device, you should have to provide one your personal number. If you do not know your master number then you ask your retrial. You bought a new device because sometimes shopkeeper adds their own number. If this is not available then you can call Zong special helpline by dialling 9951.
Check MBs from Zong Master Number
If you want to check remaining data by using the master number, it requires a few changes. You should have a minimum Rs. 0.10 in your account. Here, a few steps are given below. you have to need to follow these steps to check the remaining data.
- First, you dial *6767# from your master number.
- 2nd, select option 5 and press send.
- You will receive a message on your master number. his message contain all details of the available resources of your MBB number.
Check MBs from Device Portal
It is another way to check internet data for your Zong 4G device by using Zong device IP address. If you want to check data by this method, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you open any browser. It may be Firefox or Chrome and put this address http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar and press enter.
- If it does not work then connect your Zong bolt or Wingle device to your computer or laptop and wait few seconds.
- After some time, it will automatically open the browser, like a screenshot.
- After adding the Zong IP address or opening the software, you log in by press the login link at the top right side.
- Then it will lask your username and password. It used default username and password which is the admin. So add admin in both fields and press login.
- After login, you click on Zong service.
- Then press checks data usage button and it will give you 4 options which include a summary, remaining mints, SMS and MBs.
- Now you write 1 or 4 in the empty box and press send.
- After that, it will send you SMS on your master number.
- This SMS provides detail about remaining MBs.
- It also sends you an SMS in your device portal and you can check SMS by clicking on the SMS tab.
Check MBs from Zong MBB Number
If you fail to check data by the above methods then use this 3rd method. Follow the steps given below:
- Open your device cover and take out the MBB SIM from the device and insert it any mobile phone.
- Dial *102#
- Select option 4 and click on the send button.
- You will receive an SMS that provides the detail about your remaining data.
- It is free of cost service and you do not pay any charges.
- The Zong also have an automatic notification system that tells about remaining data. When you use 20% internet data bundle, Zong automatically sends a message about your remaining resources.
How to Check Remaining MBs in Zong 4G SIM
If you are using Zong 4G SIM to use the internet and do not know how to check remaining MBs in 4G SIM. If you want to check remaining data in 4G SIM then follow the steps given below:
- You just dial the code *102*4#.
- This method also applicable for 4G devices as I mentioned above. But for this method, you have to take out the SIM from the device and insert it any mobile phone and then you dial the code *102#.
If you still have any issue, then call on ZONG helpline number 310 or if you are an MBB customer then you can call on helpline number 9951. You can also comment for us to know about your issue, we will try to help you as early as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on every recharge.
- The default rate for internet usage is Rs. 5 per MB+Tax. Charging pulse is 512 KB.
- To get any detail about Zong remaining MBs check code, call on Zong helpline number 310.
- Using 4G SIMs without proper documentation is a crime-PTA.
- Unwanted and unreasonable messages can report by texting the SENDER’s NUMBER to 9000-PTA.
To check remaining MBs on Zong sim dial *102# on your mobile number. After that, you will receive a confirmation message of remaining internet resources.
A lot of people searching about zong MBs check code. that’s simple to check remaining MBs on zong you need to dial just *102# .then you well receive a details message of remaining internet resources and validity.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details about check MBs in 4G SIM in this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting offers that are when we shared with you.
Dear Guys! after reading this article, you can gain all the latest detail about to check Zong remaining data easily. I have mentioned all of the necessary things belong to this feature. If I have missed something then just update or inform me by your comments and tell me how you found this article.