If you are a Zong customer, you must use Zong card. Most people do not know how to load a Zong card? They do not know how to load the card, Zong? In this article, you will know all the detail of how can you load the Zong card. You will know the Zong card recharge code. If you want to know about its procedure, please read the article completely.
In Pakistan, there are four big telecommunication networks for mobile service. Zong is the best among them. All telecom networks provide call, SMS, Supercard, internet packages and new sim offers to increase their subscribers in Pakistan and for the facility of their customers.
Zong also provides the cards to their customers so that they can recharge their account. Scratch cards of Zong are available in the market at different prices. Zong scratch cards are available in the denominations of Rs. 100, Rs. 300, Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000. But most people use Zong card of Rs. 100. Because its price is very reasonable. But most people do not know how they recharge their account through Zong card.
How to recharge the Zong card?
There are three methods to load the Zong card. You can recharge your account by Zong load, Zong scratch card and Zong online recharge. Zong scratch card load is a very easy method to recharge your account. Here, we will discuss all these methods in details. So there are multiple load options allowed you to recharge at your own convenience. These methods are available for both prepaid and postpaid customers. Also, you can recharge your prepaid account or pay your bills by using a scratch card or Zong card load.
Zong Card recharge code
In this article, you will know the Zong card recharge code also. Zong card recharge code was updated in 2018. After that Zong card recharge code is *101*14 digit pin code#. This 14 digit pin code is written on your Zong scratch card. In order to access your 14 digit pin code, you have to scratch the Zong card.
Code to Dial: You just dial *101*card number#. Card number is 14 digit number on your scratch card. when you type these codes, press SEND button. It is free of cost.
Zong recharge through Load
By visiting your nearest Zong retailer shop, you can recharge your Zong prepaid account. In this method, you will have to provide your mobile number and the desired amount. You can recharge your account of any amount that you need.
Zong Online Recharge
If you want to recharge your account online then follow the steps given below:
- Go to Zong online recharge for Zong card load.
- Zong online recharge is a secure payment option that allows you to recharge your prepaid or postpaid account or bill payment by HBL powered portal.
- You can also use any Credit or Debit Card issued by a bank to avail the option.
- SO, the maximum amount that you can transact in one time is Rs. 10000/= for prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Similarly, the minimum amount that you can transact Rs. 50/=.
- For further online transaction, please contact Bank from your card is issued to activate the card.
Terms and Conditions
- All prepaid and postpaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are using.
- The prices have including all taxes.
- Code can be changed any time by Zong company.
- For further information about the availability of amount, contact with Bank.
- For further additional information, please call on one helpline number 310.
- Company’s terms and conditions apply and can be read on the Zong website.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details that how to Zong card load in this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting offers that are when we shared with you.