Many peoples are searching free facebook on the internet because they have not internet package so today we are discussing this topic in details How we use unlimited free facebook on jazz sim without internet and package.
Recently jazz announced the free facebook for all their customers including 3G,4G
jazz is the first and largest 4G network of Pakistan providing their services all over Pakistan, they providing best services to their customers
jazz free facebook 2020
What is Free Facebook by Jazz?
With Free Facebook by Jazz, you can use Facebook and other likewise valuable websites for free. While browsing Fb on your mobile, you will have the option to use Facebook without getting charged for data
How is it different from regular Facebook usage?
To use free Facebook, you will see an option on the top of your app to switch between Data and Free mode. In Free mode, you will be able to scroll through your timeline, post a textual status update, chat, comment on the status and share a post without any data charge. But, you will not be able to see images and videos or upload a picture or video.
you may like
- first of all, you need to update the facebook app from the play store open facebook app without internet
- when you are opening facebook app without internet you see a message “Use free Facebook ” then click on the continue button as shown in the screenshot
- Now enjoy unlimited free facebook
Terms & Conditions
- This mod of Facebook allows you to flexibly move between two modes – free mode and data mode.
- The free mode may be a lightweight version of Facebook where you’ll post, comment, like, share and chat for free of charge.
- To view photos or videos, turn to Data Mode (regular Facebook) by clicking the ‘View Photos’ button. You will be charged for data during this mode as per your bundle plan.
- Go back to free mode any time by clicking the “Go to Free” button on the highest of your timeline.
- Jazz subscribers also are eligible to use Facebook for free of charge for 30 days if they’re new Facebook users.
- You can also visit your Facebook bookmarks (if using the Facebook Android app) or Facebook menu (if using facebook.com) to opt-out. No,
- the Free Basics app is merely available on mobile devices. Turn off background data sync. To do so: Open your device’s main Settings menu. Under ‘Wireless & Networks’, select Data usage. Touch the menu icon.
- Make sure ‘Restrict background data’ is checked. Make sure ‘Auto-sync data’ is unchecked. For Free Basics, if you’re during a country where Free Basics is out there in additional than one language, you can change the language by clicking ‘About Free Basics’ at the bottom of the list of websites.
- For the Free Basics app: If you’re in a country where Free Basics is available in more than one language, you’ll choose your language by clicking ‘Settings’ within the menu tab in the upper right corner. Then click ‘Change Language’.
How to create a Facebook account
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your full name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Create an Account.
- After creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.