It will not wrong to say that Telenor Pakistan is the name of convenience because they made all efforts which make life easy for the South Asian Nation of Pakistan.
Now you can subscribe to Netflix through Telenor. This subscription method is easy because you only need to recharge your mobile and then subscribe with this balance to your dream entertainment service Netflix.
Through Netflix, you can watch hundreds of tv shows, web series, Pakistani dramas, Hollywood, Lollywood and Bollywood movies and many more. And we are here to tell you how to subscribe for Netflix through Telenor.
How to Subscribe Netflix
- if you are Telenor user you just go to netflix.com/telenorpk
- If you are a prepaid user and need to transform to Telenor Postpaid, Click Here to convert now or call 345
How to Signup for Netflix
Steps to Sign up on Netflix by Telenor Billing:
- Search www.netflix.com/telenorpk in google
- Sign up for the free 30-day trial
- select the price plan that you needs
- Create your account Netflix account
- Set up your payment method as “Add to Telenor postpaid bill”
- Put your postpaid mobile number and receive the OTP
- Verify the OTP and enjoy Netflix
- Basic: Rs 950 30 days
- Standard: Rs 1200 30 days
- Premium: Rs 1500 30 days
Terms and Conditions
- Netflix charges are to paid upfront
- The first-month subscription is free. Charges will be applicable from the 2 months.
- You can improve your balance limit with a scratch by dialling the code *456#
- Credit limit increase is recommended to prevent your Postpaid connection from blocking
- Your number should be inactive state to successfully subscribe to the offer
- This offer is only appropriate for Telenor Postpaid customers
Quick question with a brief answer?
What is the benefit of having high price plan
How to pay for Netflix through easypaisa
Yeah! I know that this a great way to spend your free time with Netflix, but if this habit then this will prove destructive for your life. So this my personal opinion subscribe only to low price plans.