Today we are going to discuss the complete details of Telenor Internet Settings and MMS Settings including manual configuration and settings by call, SMS and website.
Telenor is 3rd largest telecom company in Pakistan that provides the best services to its users. To use 3G or 4G net android users need to configure Telenor net Settings on their handset.
Table of Contents
Telenor Internet Settings
Telenor 3G Internet settings or Telenor 4G Internet net are done automatically on your android phone. but sometimes due to some technical issues, it can’t configure automatically so in that condition you need to do Telenor net setting manually.
below are the steps by step guide on how to configure internet settings. and different methods.
read more; Telenor sim lagao offer
Telenor Internet Settings, Manual Configuration
This is the manual APN Telenor net settings you just need to enter your mobile number and follow below simple steps
- Go to Settings >> Wireless and networks >> Mobile networks >> Access Point Names.
- Click on the button in the top right corner.
- Now enter the below settings
Do all these settings and then click on the Save button.
Read more; Telenor free internet tricks
Telenor MMS setting
To configure the Telenor internet setting on your handset manual.do the following settings to the GPRS of your mobile.
|MMS Proxy IP||172.18.19.11|
set all these settings and click on the Save button.
|Proxy IP address||172.18.19.11|
telenor internet setting code
Below is the Telenor internet setting code
- send a message through your handset on 131 to get an internet setting.
- type “internet” and send it on 131 for internet setting
- “wap” type and send it on 131 for wap setting
- type “MMS” and send it on 131 for the MMS setting
- to get all mobiles setting to write “All” and send on 131.
Telenor Internet Settings via Website
To configure the internet setting on your handset you can also visit the Telenor website and go to this page and sign in with your mobile number. your internet settings configure automatically.
Internet Settings 4G Requirements
Here are the few requirements that you need to use 4G services on your mobile
- you must have taken a 4G sim.
- your handset should be supported 4G.
- yours are the 4G coverage area.
I hope you will like this post-Telenor Internet setting. if you have any questions please comment below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.