Jazz TV is a Mobile TV Application/App for watching Live TV channels and popular drama shows on your mobile using Free Jazz data or Wi-Fi. You can watch 60+ TV channels, 400+ titles, and 5000+ episodes of your favourite TV channels on the go. In this article, I will tell you about the Jazz TV packages. I will tell you how to subscribe and unsubscribe or deactivate the Jazz TV package? Please read the article completely.
Jazz TV Packages
Jazz App can be downloaded from Google Playstore. New users get 7 days of a free trial. Then only Rs.8/day, Rs.30/week, and Rs.100/month inclusive of tax with usage on free Jazz data and unlimited Wi-Fi. Jazz TV packages are daily, weekly, and monthly. Further detail is given below.
How to Subscribe Jazz TV package
There is no subscription code to subscribe to Jazz TV packages. You just download Jazz Tv App and you will see that every channel is locked in your application. You can click on the link to activate the package of your own choice. When you activate any bundle then your channel will be unlocked.
- The daily offer is Rs.8 (Unlock all channels with FUP, Valid for 1 day).
- The weekly offer is at Rs.30 ( Unlock all channels with FUP, valid for 7 days.).
- The monthly offer is Rs.100 ( Unlock all channels with FUP, valid for 30 days).
- All offers are auto-renewable. to opt out please unsubscribe.
- The offer is applicable to Jazz and Warid users.
- No data charges would apply to Jazz and Warid users however 3 hours fair usage policy limit applies.
- After the free data limit is used and if you are not subscribed to any bundle, data will be consumed as per the base rate will be charged i.e Rs.5/MB.
- The content and offers available are subject to change at any time.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV Package
The question is that how to unsubscribe from the Jazz TV package? There is no code to unsubscribe from Jazz TV packages. If you want to unsubscribe from these packages then simply uninstall the application or try the below method.
- Type UNSUB in a new message.
- send message to 6611.
- your package is automatically unsubscribed
you can also unsubscribe jazz tv package from the My jazz world app. just go to my activated package and click on the package to unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions
- All users have to need to activate their 3G/4G to avail of the offer.
- This App will work on 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
- 2G users can also use the APP. However, the streaming experience will be affected.
- Jazz TV will work on Android-based mobiles, Tablets, and IOS-based iPhones and iPADS over Jazz 3G/4G & Wi-Fi network.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details about the How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV package? In this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting offers that are when we shared with you.