Jazz TV is a Mobile TV Application/App for watching Live TV channels and popular drama shows on your mobile using Free Jazz data or Wi-Fi. You can watch 60+ TV channels, 400+ titles, and 5000+ episodes of your favorite TV channels on the go. In this article, I will tell you about the Jazz TV packages. I will tell you how to subscribe and unsubscribe or deactivate the Jazz TV package? Please read the article completely.
Jazz TV Packages
Jazz App can be download from Google Playstore. New users get 7 days of a free trial. Then only Rs.8/day, Rs.30/week, and Rs.100/month inclusive of tax with usage on free Jazz data and unlimited Wi-Fi. Jazz TV packages are daily, weekly, and monthly. Further detail is given below.
How to Subscribe Jazz TV package?
There is no subscription code to subscribe to Jazz TV packages. You just download Jazz Tv App and you will see that every channel is locked in your application. You can click on the link to activate the package of his own choice. When you activate any bundle then your channel will be unlocked.
- Daily offer is at Rs.8 (Unlock all channels with FUP, Valid for 1 day).
- Weekly offer is at Rs.30 ( Unlock all channels with FUP, valid for 7 days.).
- The monthly offer is at Rs.100 ( Unlock all channels with FUP, valid for 30 days).
- All offers are auto-renewable. to opt-out please unsubscribe.
- The offer is applicable for Jazz and Warid users.
- No data charges would apply to Jazz and Warid users however 3 hours fair usage policy limit applies.
- After free data limit is being used and if you are not subscribed to any bundle, data will be consumed as per base rate will be charged i.e Rs.5/MB.
- The content and offers available are subject to change at any time.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV Package
The question is that how to unsubscribe the Jazz TV package? There is no code to unsubscribe Jazz TV packages. If you want to unsubscribe these packages then simply uninstall the application because there is no unsubscribe code available for Jazz TV.
Terms and Conditions
- All users have to need to activate their 3G/4G to avail of the offer.
- This App will work on 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
- 2G users can also use the APP. However, the streaming experience will be affected.
- Jazz TV will work on Android-based mobiles, Tablets, and IOS based iPhones and iPADS over Jazz 3G/4G & Wi-Fi network.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details about How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV package? In this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting offers that are when we shared with you.