Looking for the Zong balance share code with your friends or relatives? so Do not worry, this article will help you in this purpose. Most people in Pakistan use the Zong telecom network as their mobile service. To connect with their lovers, they need balance. Sometimes they have no balance due to some reasons. Through Zong balance share code and Zong Yaari Load code, you can transfer and receive the balance.
Zong allows its users that they can easily share their mobile balance from one Zong number to another Zong number. Zong gave named this balance share service “Zong Yaari Load”. You do not need to worry if someone loved you has run out of Zong sim credit because you can share the balance from your Zong sim to their number at any time and anywhere in the country.
Zong Yaari Load code
The balance sharing service of Zong is called Zong Yaari Load service. This balance sharing service is two-way traffic, which means that:
- Transfer Balance – Send from your sim to another.
- Request Balance – You ask someone to send the balance to your sim.
so in this article, I will tell you How you can transfer Zong sim balance to others and how you can request sim credit from others. however, If you want to share balance with others, it is necessary that you must have some balance in your Zong sim. If you want to share balance, please read this article completely. we will discuss all the questions arising in your mind.
How to Share Zong Balance from Zong to Zong
If you want to share balance with others then it is necessary that you and another person with whose you share balance must have Zong sims. to share balance, please follow these steps:
- Dial balance share code *828# from your phone.
- Write the phone number of the recipient.
- Write the amount that you want to send.
- Reply with 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
How to request someone to send balance
Zong also allows their customers that they can receive the balance in an emergency from their friends or relatives at any time. If you want to get the balance from someone, please follow these simple steps given below:
- Dial *829# from your mobile phone.
- Enter the phone number of the sender from whom you want to get the balance.
- Write the amount that you want to get balance.
Zong Balance Share code
- Dial *828# for a Balance transfer.
- Dial *829# for a Balance request.
Zong Yaari Load Charges
- It is noteworthy that when you send the balance to someone, the company charges Rs. 2+ tax on every successful balance transfer.
- There are no charges for getting a balance from other Zong users.
- The charges only apply when the balance transfer is successfully done.
Validity of balance share
|Amount||Validity (incoming and outgoing)|
|Rs. 10–50||5 days or existing whichever is higher.|
|Rs. 51–99||30 days or existing whichever is higher.|
|Rs. 100-199||60 days or existing whichever is higher.|
Transferable and Non-transferable Zong Balances
|Transferable Balance||Non-Transferable Balance|
|Scratch card recharge||Built-in or handset balance|
|e-pin / e- Topup||Redeemed balance, Promotion Amount|
What is Yaari Load?
Yaari load is a balanced sharing service for Zong customers provided by Zong company. by using this service, you can transfer a balance and receive the balance.
- Is Yaari Load service is available for postpaid customers?
No, the Zong balance share service is not available for postpaid customers. It is necessary for both sender and receiver must be using a prepaid sim of Zong.
2. Does Yaari load service work all over the Pakistan?
Customers all over Pakistan are eligible for this service except FATA and PATA customers.
3. How many times can i send balance through Yaari load service?
Zong prepaid customers can make 5 balance share transactions per day.
4. Is there any minimum balance limit to maintain Yaari load?
The minimum remaining balance must be Rs. 5 after the Yaari load otherwise you would not be able to transfer the balance. For example, If you have an Rs. 14 balance in your mobile account and you want to transfer Rs. 10 rupees. you would not be able to transfer the balance because your remaining balance is Rs. 4 which is less than Rs. 5 pk.
Terms and Conditions
Below mentioned Taxes or charges would be applicable:
- An advance income tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge.
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies.
- This service is only for prepaid users, (Both receiver and sender).
- The minimum transferable amount is Rs. 10/= pk.
- The maximum transferable amount is Rs. 200/= pk.
- Customers must have Rs. 5/= in their account after transferring the balance.
- This facility is not available for Dealer/Employee/Franchise/Franchise families tariff and service tariff package.
- Customers can make 5 transactions per day.
so I have tried to add all the recent details about the Zong Yaari Load code in this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting offers that are when we shared with you.
so Dear Guys after reading this article, you can gain all the latest details about Zong balance share codes 2021 easily. I have mentioned all of the necessary things that belong to this feature. If I have missed something then just update or inform me by your comments and tell me how you found this article.