JazzCash is a mobile payment and branchless banking service provider in Pakistan. It is also known as MobiCash. JazzCash is launched in 2012. It is the biggest mobile account that is trusted by millions of Pakistani. The users of Jazz and Warid can create their JazzCash accounts. They can perform transactions with easiness and security. The users of other mobile networks can also use JazzCash app after they registered their account from the mobile app. If you are not interested in the JazzCash account or you no longer need it then you have an option to deactivate your account. In this article, we will discuss that How to Delete JazzCash Account You can remove your JazzCash Account by following steps;
How to Remove JazzCash Account?
If you want to remove your JazzCash account then follow the steps that are given below;
- First dial 4444 which is the JazzCash helpline number. The users of another network can also contact by dialling 021-111-124-444 on their mobile phone.
- After you dial the helpline, soon the JazzCash Customercare agent will talk to you.
- The representative will give you guidelines. You must listen to these guidelines carefully and acts upon them.
- Soon your call is connected with the JazzCash representative centre after you follow the given instructions.
- The agent will ask you about your:
- CNIC Number
- Mother Name
- After giving all details to the agent, your JazzCash account is deactivated soon.
- The account will be removed in 6 to 7 hours. You will receive a confirmation message when your account with JazzCash is removed.
Here are other articles on Jazz;
In this article, we discussed How to Delete JazzCash Account We shared the complete steps of removing this account. Further, if you have still any confusion then feel free to contact us we will answer you as soon as it is possible for us.
1 thought on “How to Delete JazzCash Account 2023 | Best 3 Methods”
HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT OF DECEASED PERSON FOR TRANSFERRING HIS SIM INTO HIS LEGAL HEIR NAME.