Most people in Pakistan use Ufone SIMs as a mobile network. But they do not know how to check Ufone balance. If you do not know Ufone balance check code then don’t worry you are in right place. Most people don’t know its procedure. For the help of people, I have written this article. In this article, you will know all the details about Ufone remaining balance. If you are interested in it, please read the article completely.
Ufone started its operation in Pakistan in 2001. It is wholly owned by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). Then Ufone became a part of Emirates Telecommunication company in 2006. Due to its privatization, Ufone became a part of Emirates company.
Ufone company has worked hard to provide cheap and affordable SMS, Call and internet packages. Therefore, now it has more than 24 million subscribers in Pakistan. So, Ufone covers more than 10000 locations throughout Pakistan. Ufone work on providing cheap packages and at a reasonable price.
Ufone Balance Check Code
Ufone is the best telecom network with lowest call rates in Pakistan. It also offers Pakistan’s fastest 4G internet service. Most people are using Ufone network n Pakistan. But they do not know how to check Ufone balance? In this article, we will discuss the Ufone balance check code.
If you are a Ufone customer and you have recharge your account. And you want to check your remaining balance but you do not know how to check balance. If you want to check balance then follow the simple steps given below:
- You just dial the code *124#.
- Now, wait for a few seconds.
- The mobile screen shows your remaining balance.
- This procedure is valid for all Ufone prepaid customers to have any package or tariff.
Ufone balance check Through App
You can also check balance through Ufone App. If you use Android mobile then you can download this App from Google play store. But if you are an iOS user then you can download the App from App store. If you check your balance through Ufone App then there is no need to dial any code. You should use only login ID and password to check the balance through the app. For further details, follow the given steps:
- First of all, you download the app from the play store.
- Then you will signup and create your account by using Ufone number.
- Then you feed your ID card number, your name, email and password to sign in.
- After that, you can sign in by adding email and password.
- Then you find the Home page. To access all of its features, you have to need to press Full Acces at the bottom.
- Now, you will find all the important features of this app.
- Then you tap on the Usage button and you will get multiple options such as call and internet usage details.
- You also tap Balance limit option at the top.
- When you press the button, you can see the balance of your Ufone account with the expiry date.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details about check Ufone balance in this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting information that is when we shared with you.
Dear Guys! after reading this article, you can gain all the latest detail about this offer easily. I have mentioned all of the necessary things belong to this feature. If I have missed something then just update or inform me by your comments and tell me how you found this article.