Are you looking for a way to get your JazzCash IBAN number? JazzCash is a mobile wallet and online payment system in Pakistan that allows you to make and receive payments, pay bills, and transfer funds. It is essential to have an IBAN (International Bank Account Number) if you want to transfer funds internationally.
In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about how to get your JazzCash IBAN number. We will cover what an IBAN number is, why it is important, and how to obtain your IBAN number. So, let’s get started!
JazzCash IBAN Number
To get a JazzCash IBAN you need to follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your JazzCash account.
- Click on “Payoneer“
- Click on Create a “New Payoneer account“
- Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth in the required field and click next.
- In the next step enter your contact details such as a country street address, and mobile number.
- The next step is to create your strong password, security question and inter CNIC number and click on Next
- In the new tab, you will see the jazz cash IBAN number.
- you can use this number to receive payments internationally all over the world.
The IBAN number of jazz cash is the same for all users you can copy the below code
|JazzCash IBAN Number||PK29JAZZ0000000000000001|
Related Article; How to Delete JazzCash Account
Getting a JazzCash IBAN number is a simple and easy process. With your IBAN number, you can receive money from abroad and make international transactions easily and securely. We hope that this guide has been helpful in getting you the information you need. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact JazzCash support.