To help the customers across the country and make sharing of balance easy throughout the lockdown, Pakistani telecom operator company Ufone has given its Ushare service free for its users. It is a countrywide offer and you can share the balance with your friends and family without any additional service charges. In this article, we will discuss the Ufone balance share, Ushare, and Ufone balance share code.
Ufone started its operation in Pakistan in 2001. It is wholly owned by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). Then Ufone became a part of Emirates Telecommunication company in 2006. Due to its privatization, Ufone became a part of the Emirates company.
Every telecom company is trying to increase its subscribers in the country. Therefore, they provide cheap and affordable packages and offers to attract people. Ufone also provides attractive offers to facilitate their customers and to increase their subscribers more and more. Therefore, Ufone covers more than 10000 locations in Pakistan. Its customers are occupying all over the country. Therefore, Ufone provides a free balance share service to facilitate its customers more and more.
How to Share Ufone Balance
Ufone prepaid customers can share their balance with each other easily. This service is completely free of cost. Sharing of Ufone balance is simply a 2 steps process. Ufone balance share code mentioned below. If you want to share the balance then follow the steps given below:
Ufone Balance Share Code
- Dial *828*Number*Amount#.
- For example: *828*0334xxxxxxx*50#.
- The customer has prompted, Reply with 1 to transfer the balance.
Ufone has provided a new Ufone balance share service during lockdown to facilitate its customers.
Amidst the coronavirus threat, many people are staying inside their homes and are unable to go to a retailer or local shops for transfer balances. Ufone has launched this service to address this concern of the customers whom it considers part of its family. The brand is introducing multiple products, services and initiatives which can help people function easily while they stay and work at home because it is important that “Tum Kheriat Se Raho Pakistan”.
- Only Ufone consumers who have used a balance of more than Rs. 150 from their numbers will be able to avail of this offer.
- Consumers will only be able to make a height of 4 amount transactions in one day.
- Transfer from Rs. 10 to Rs. 600 will be free of cost.
- The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone subscribers is Rs 600 for a single transaction.
- If the transfer amount is greater than Rs. 600 then another transaction needs to be initiated.
- Balance transferred through Ushare will not have any effect on the B-party subscriber validity period.
- Your SIM is your nationality, only use SIMs registered through biometric verification-PTA.
Ufone balance share karne ka tarika
All Ufone prepaid users can share their balances with each other easily. This service is completely free of cost. Sharing of Ufone balance is simply a 2 steps process.
- Dial *828*Number*Amount#. on your mobile.
- For example: *828*0334xxxxxxx*50#.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of Ufone Ushare mentioned below. Please read these instructions carefully.
- Customers can share Rs. 600 per transaction and a maximum of four transactions can be made every day making the cumulative transaction amount up to Rs. 600.
- Previously only 200 could be transferred in every transaction with a service charge of Rs. 2.99 per transaction. Whereas the maximum transaction limit was Rs. 800 in a single day.
- With increasing the transfer limit, the service charges are completely waived to help the people.
Dear guys! I have tried to add all the recent details about the Ufone balance share 2022 in this article. If you think that anything is missing in the article then inform us by comments.
Therefore, I hope You will like this article. Stay connected with us for more interesting information that is when we shared with you.
Dear Guys! after reading this article, you can gain all the latest detail about Ufone balance share and its code easily. I have mentioned all of the necessary things that belong to this feature. If I have missed something then just update or inform me by your comments and tell me how you found this article.